Thursday, January 25, 2007

where did that name come from ??

i realised that this blog is approching a month of age now, and i didn't explain where the name came from... well, i just realised i may be too much of a lyrics' freak, cause there are just too many lyrics posted here... including the title.. but u know what? songs are just poatry sung.. it's more familiar than just plain poatry in a book.
well back to my topic for the day... the title came from a duran duran song, it's called ordinary world, there are a couple of lines in it that totally explain how i feel when i have what i call it unelastic collision with reality .. ( u have to look it up if u dnt know it... it's a physics term) and this blog is an outlet to the results of too many collsions.
i won't give u the whole song .. just the parts that click with me and made me choose it for a title.

What has happened to it all?
Crazy, some are saying
Where is the life that I recognize?
Gone away
But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive
Passion or coincidence
Once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops
Run away
Left me in the vacuum of my heart
What is happening to me?
Crazy, some'd say
Where is my friend when I need you most?
Gone away
But I won't cry for yesterday
There's an ordinary world
Somehow I have to find
And as I try to make my way
To the ordinary world
I will learn to survive

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the first time i saw ur blog i really liked the name very much ... i mean isn't that what we all are searching for? Ordinary world....

NooNa said...

thanks anonymous, i really appreciate the feed back.. if ur the same anonymous that commented before thanks again for being the first and till now only respnondant to my blog