Saturday, January 27, 2007

The Lift

this is a piece i wrote quite a while ago, i must admit that most of my posted writing are pretty old, i just refine them a bit and publish them.. yet, this one really suits the time of important decsions i am getting in to these days.. life changing decsions are always scary no matter how confident u are, yet at one point u have to stop calculating.. time never stops.. take the best odds u've got and make ur best shot at it... nothing in life is won without some loss .... pick the least and jump......
"the lift"
i'm standing on this step,
to get on the lift,
it's there waiting for me,
with it's doors wide open,
and i'm standing there frozen,
afraid of where it may take me,
of it's doors closing in on me,
i know how far up it can take me,
yet scared, it won't stop where i want to be,
so i am paralized on this step.
afraid to fall in to the gap,
between my ground,
and the lift.

No comments: