Wednesday, March 26, 2008

saddness is...

i came across this post as i surfed other blogs.. i took the liberty of translating it and posting it cause i really felt that it expresses many faces of saddness that anyone, anywhere at one point saw....
enjoy ...
saddness is:
to meed you admist the overcowded life, and weave with u the most wonderful love story, we life it's every detail, day in day out... and dream of making even better days.. then it ends in a tragidy..

saddness is:
when i unlock the gates of my dreams for u, and live by your side in a castle of fantasy.. then the castle crumbles to the groung infront of me

saddness is :
when u become the eyes i see with, the air that i breathe, the blood that runs through my veins.. then i suddenly bleed u all at once

saddness is:
that i become addicted to your love, addicted to your voice.. addicted to you just being there around me... then i open my eyes to your absence

saddness it:
that you becone reality after being a just a dream... to meet you after being just a wish, to come my way after waiting and anticipating for so long.. to find you after a long long search for you... and wake up to the earthquake of your abscence

saddness is:
to distant but not at a distance.. to be silent and your voice rings in my ear, to be gone but your image is haunting me, to leave and your beath is still in my heart... to disappear but your shadow is right behind me tearing me apart

saddness is:
when i close my eyes and i can see you, when i am all alone and i can see you, when i look in the mirror and i can see you, when i glimpse your gifts and i can see you, when i read your messages and i can see you, but when i come back to reality i can't

saddness is:
when i try to collect the pieces behind you, when i draw your picture every night on my ceiling, when i talk to you like a mad person evey night, when my longing carries me to you and back to my bed every night to cry from you and for you

saddness is:
that birthdays come to find me alone, that spring comes to find me alone, that rain falls to find me alone, that longing knocks on my door to find me alone... that life passes me alone

saddness is:
to see you one day by chance, and that our roads may cross.. and i see you with another hand in hand.... you look at me and don't recognise me.. while my whole life and being calls out for you.


saddness is :
when i write to you but u never get my messages.. when i scream and you dnt hear my voice.. when i breathe my last breath before seeing you.. and the news would pass you like any stranger

[this is a translated copy from the origional post by fadfada http://oemz25.blogspot.com/2008/03/blog-post.html ]

3 comments:

Deeeeeee said...

I think you might like this:

http://hadouta.blogspot.com/2005/09/blog-post_16.html

Though its not about sadness, it is about letting go...

VOID said...

CAN I ASK U GENTEELLY DEAR NOONA WHY RU SO SAD , WHY DO U LIVE IN DIM , DOOM & GLOOM .. UR ADDICT & NEEDS GROUP THERAPY :))))
I`M TRYING TO HELP .. ALLOW ME TO ENLIGHT UR SHADOWS , DO U REMEMBER MATILDA ( Léon ) SAID IS LIFE ALWAYS THIS HARD OR IT`S ONLY WHEN UR CHILD & THE ANSWER WAS ALWAYS THAT HARD ...
SO IT`S NOT A BIG DEAL TO COUNT ON UR SELF EVEN SINCE 10 . U LOOK TOUGHER THAN WHAT U TELL.
MAY BE IT`S A MASK OF COURAGE HIDING
SHAKING KNEES ..

NooNa said...

thanks dee for ur comment and i really liked the blog u suggested
dear void.. sadness is the universal language that all humans can relate to.. it's the one single emotions that u can be touched by it pierces ur defenses and reached deep in to ur heart.........
think about it for a second u'd know what u can realte to it more than love, happiness or any other form of emotions..
i am not sad dnt worry... and this post it not of my creation as i said.. although it deeply moved me