Friday, March 7, 2008

"all that you are is.. a wall between myself, and me"

seeing u blows my mind away... i never got to know if it's a good thing or a bad one, nothing seems to matter when u're there.... my mind does not seem to function... i search inside looking for my self but i can't find it, it returns to haunt me when ur gone.. and i wish u stayed to chase her away....i dnt like her she scares me...
she makes me think too much and she is the same one who made me forget what happiness is.. and now i am getting to know it again, and i want to .. god how i want to
she is the one who made me forget what happy is, and now i think i am getting to know it again... yet she stands in my way warning me, keeps nagging and reminding me that it might all go away.. she thinks that i might hurt more if it does, and she knows i have no more room for scars ... she knows how far i am willing to go and she knows how many people who knew that used it... she scares me yet she is afriad of you cause u're the closest.. ur inside and it is the hurt from within that can hurt the most.. it can hurt to kill...
Find me here ... Speak to me
I want to feel you.... I need to hear you
You are the light... That is leading me
to the place where I find peace ...again
You are the strength.... that keeps me walking
You are the hope.... that keeps me trusting
You are the life .... to my soul
You are my purpose.... You are everything
And how can I stand here with you
and not be moved by you
Would you tell me how could it be
any better than this
You calm the storms .... You give me rest
You hold me in your hands .... You wont let me fall
You steal my heart .... and you take my breath away
Would you take me in? ... Would you take me deeper now?
cause you're all I want
You are all I need
You are everything
everything
[life house ~ everything]

No comments: