Thursday, May 10, 2007

-update-

i know its been close to a month now and i haven' t posted anything new... well i had loads and loads of errands to run, travelled alot, and was buried in paperwork..
but at least i am not going to fayoum anymore, i am set in a decent place regrardles if i enjoy it or not, will i keep doing it cause its just the easy way? or should i follow what i like amd not think too much?? i guess it is a matter of time and things will settle in isa
other than that there is not much to write if i don't want to be monotonous and repeat my self all over again cause somethings won't change unless change them myself in me.. as the famous quote says " be the change you want to see in the world"
anyways, in the mean time i will just cross my fingers and pray for closure for all the pending stuff in my life

No comments: