Friday, May 25, 2007

let mercy come

we're only human, we all make mistakes and we feel guilty if it, we might feel shamed or disgraced, but what is life but a test, and god is more generous more forgiving that we can ever imagine despite being fair and powerful more than we can imagine... he created out weaknesses and he knows how hard this life .. this test is to go through with no mistakes that it might not be even possible.... so he is always there waiting to forgive us and he will, he promised us that he will the moment, the second the instant we think of him... but the only thing that stands in our way is ourselves, to part from our weakness to give ourselves a chance to forgive our own selves of whatever it is we've done....
In this farewell
There’s no blood
There’s no Alibi
‘Cause I’ve Drawn Regret
From the truth Of a Thousand Lies
So let Mercy Come
And Wash Away
What I’ve Done
I'll face myself
To Cross out what I’ve Become
Erase Myself
And let Go of What I’ve done
Put to rest
What you Thought of Me
While I clean this Slate
With the Hands of Uncertainty
For What I’ve Done
I start again
And whatever pain may come
Today this ends
I’m Forgiving What I’ve Done!!!
What I’ve Done
Forgiving What I’ve Done
[linkin park ~ what I've done]

3 comments:

VOID said...

can i see u in a pic smiling
i think u have something hidden behind this face

VOID said...

can life be this sucks ...

VOID said...

(silence was the policy)