Monday, February 5, 2007

thought of the day

well it's still raining and dark today.. and i must go to collage tom... i wonder how many ways will they try to make my life harder for skipping those 4 days... we'll wait and see, if only i can wake up early enough to make it, i got so used to the lazy timing.
back to what i want to talk about .. there are 2 thoughts that were on my mind since yesterday, do we prefer feeling pain than feeling nothing? as for instance, would u dwell on something that u know is hopeless rather than cleaning off ur mind and soul for something new, can u face the void??? or is it that u dnt know what u've lost till it's gone.. so ur only missing what's valuable after u loose it?? and will u learn to appreciate a little earlier next time? are u willing to step forward stand up or is the pain easier to handle??
the other thought is.. well i dnt know how to explain it much.. u know when someone is there and ur talking and u feel they're just not there.. and if they say anything it doesn't make sense, like they are not listening...
well i said i'll post those words and i always stick to my word... also for those who can get it, it explains my point perfectly
hearing is not listening,
knowing is not believing,
asking is not caring,
presence is not being there,
feeling is not loving,
wanting is not longing,
words can be really tricky.. only a few can undertsnd, even fewer can see through and be touched by them

2 comments:

secrets said...

as for the first thought....ofcourse its easier to handle the pain than step up n move on ..but do i prefer to feel that pain ofcourse not at least for me if i'm gonna say my opinion in this in few words it would be>> i'm longing to get rid of this pain i feel but i dun have enough courage to do so .....
as for the second one 90% of people is like that they r here but not really near they sit beside u in silence but they r not listening ..they smile to u ask u about ur life but they dun really care.... humans n life!!!! whut else can i say...

Ran said...

I feel it everyday it's all the same
It brings me down but I'm the one to blame
I've tried everything to get away
So here I go again
Chasing you down again
Why do I do this?

Over and over, over and over
I fall for you
Over and over, over and over
I try not to