Sunday, March 4, 2007

a quick update

my writing have became less frequeny, and i dunno if it's because i am less inspired, or if just things are happening too fast , thoughts are spinning too fast to grasp.. too many decisons to make with too many unknown factors, and this is not exactly the way i operate.. i would take my decsions even with slim odds but i wouldnt like to be surprized with how slim they are..
another thing is my best friend got married last Friday... i am sooooo happy for the couple, i have been there since day 1, i shared the flirting, the confusion, the second guessings, the breakups and the makeups, and finally the happy news... huggy and koshkosh i really wish u all the best regardless of how much koshkosh wishes we can just get off his ass....lool

last reflection here is about me, i know what i am capable of, i know i am different it may confuse alot of people, including me, i know alot of opposites may be there, but i know that the person infront of me may bring the whichever one of them out, i know i am willing to fight and start from scratch but i know i wont be used, i know i'll make u feel on top of the world but i know i need to be appreciated, i know i can do anything only if i know i wont keep doing it on my own although i am capable, i know i can compromise to the end but i know i wont be kept in the dark, i know i am weak infront of my feelings but i kow i wont leap with my mind in the way

No comments: